The Ghost Building was built for A.H. Ghost in the late 1800’s at 14th and Glenarm by Denver architect William Lang. The building was dismantled from its original location in 1974. The stone façade was removed piece by piece, 1,700 in all, numbered and stored for a decade. Brown-Schrepferman’s construction team reassembled this historic building on the corner of 18th and Stout in downtown Denver in 1984. The shell of the building was reconstructed using the original details and stone façade, in conjunction with modern building material.